Collector Testimonials | Limited Edition Fine Art Prints
- ★★★★★ Strong recommendation for Scott's photographic work. I bought two pieces (Waiting and Wondering and Haleakala Kukui) in Lumachrome Trulife and they are stunning, detailed and gorgeous... and attract a lot of positive comment in my home. Scott was also really great to work with during the ordering process and provided me with a lot of information and support. shipped extremely securely too. Thoroughly recommend and thanks a bunch Scott! Andre, Brooklyn, NY (Verified Buyer) from Google Reviews
- ★★★★★ Scott has many beautiful pieces of photographic art. I purchased "House of Stars" and the quality was excellent and it looks amazing in my space at home. Equally impressive was how Scott maintained communication and updates throughout the process and the expectations for print and delivery time frames were extremely accurate. It was great working with Scott Smorra Photography. Todd, Alexandria, VA (Verified Buyer) from Google Reviews
- ★★★★★ Scott's photographs are vibrant, and yet real. They are the highlight of a home collection. The acrylic on which the photographs are sold is of fantastic quality, and it shows. Do it right the first time, or you will regret it. My 20x30in acrylic of "Celestial Existence" is gorgeous. Stephan, Tempe, AZ (Verified Buyer) from Google Reviews
- I searched for about a year for photographic art for my office. Everything I found was either much too expensive, low quality or uninteresting. I finally found Scott Smorra after reading an article from Yahoo on promising photographic artists. I was immediately drawn to his work. It is not just photography but truly art, and it really touched me - especially a piece called "Cycle of Light". When I contacted Scott, he immediately responded and offered to send me sample small prints of this piece and some others I liked. He also gave me some explanations behind his works, when and where he captured the images, and also advice on the size and room placement as well as the different print options he offers. I ultimately chose a Lumachrome TruLife acrylic print of "Cycle of Light." The piece came quickly and was easy to mount. It looks great in my office, and the price was very reasonable. Overall, I am very satisfied with the print and the service Scott provided me. Steve, San Diego CA (Verified Buyer)
- I recently purchased a Lumachrome acrylic print of the photo titled, “Crystalline Light”. The picture was taken in the winter up in the Canadian Rockies, close to where we spent our honeymoon. What a dynamite picture! It's a true wonder to see it as a large print. We just finished hanging the print in our bedroom, where our eyes can be blessed to see it a lot! It's truly remarkable to see how Scott captures the true essence of gorgeous beauty! Bev, Tigard OR (Verified Buyer)
- I was introduced to Scott’s photography skills several years ago when I was directed to his website by a co-worker. After reviewing his work, I obtained the waterfall print “Reflections.” I was so impressed with the detail of this print I ordered two more waterfall prints “Rock Water” and “Spring Cascade” to compliment the first print. I later purchased a large print of Mt. St. Helens, “Recovery” for a vacation property, however, after receiving and framing the print, my wife was so taken with the final product, it now hangs in a prominent place in our primary residence. I have to say all of Scott’s prints show extreme detail and quality, however, the larger prints literally bring the subject into your home. When my daughter purchased her first home, I immediately thought of Scott's work when selecting a house warming gift. She selected “Rowena Sunrise” to compliment an accent wall in her home. We again went with a large print (24” x 36”). The print again shows excellent attention to detail as well as providing an illusion of depth. It is as if you could reach into the piece. We could not be happier with our purchases! Will, Vancouver WA (Verified Buyer)A 40 x 60 inch TruLife Acrylic print of "Into Forever" hanging on the wall.